Thursday, 20 August 2015

Brace Yourself... School is Coming

How do you feel about school? Do you love it, and can't wait for school to start? Or maybe you're dreading the first day? Maybe you're ready for summer to end, but aren't totally thrilled about hunkering down for another semester of deadlines.

I get excited over new school supplies no matter what time of year it is. However, I also know that once school hits, the rhythm of life usually turns into a tough daily grind. That's where Nerd Quest comes in. 

The aim of Nerd Quest is to help students succeed. Learning is a great adventure, but it has its challenges. Whether you need help slaying a dragon of a paper, want strategies to help you make it through hours of studying, or hope to get connected to useful study resources, I'm here to help. I'll be posting nuggets from my own experience as well as finding study tips from around the internet. 

Come this September, I'll be entering my 5th year of post-secondary education. That time has included a lot of struggling with studying. I love learning and never want to stop, but I know that getting through school has its challenges and pitfalls. It can be hard and downright discouraging. I'm hoping to share some of the things I've learned, as well as the strategies that are currently helping me through. 

I know that reading about school is pretty nerdy in itself, but I hope this blog will be a source of encouragement to you in your academic adventure. Go forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment